2 August 2011

It's Hard to Say Goodbye

Assalamualaikum and good day!

Actually this is one sad story. I hate when I have to say goodbye to my besties. Ok. At first I thought two of my besties are leaving. And lepas tu only one.=_= Yesterday morning, with our happy faces of going through our very first day of Ramadhan, I just thought it'll be the starting of a very fine day. So we had our Maths tutorial at 9.30 a.m. I thought puasa lagi ramai yang datang awal. Ada gak yang datang lambat sikit. Including me. I was studying Maths with Afiff and Ila kat bilik aktiviti pelajar. Opppssss... Tak sengaja. Khusyuk sangat study sampai terlambat masuk kelas. Heh.

Ok. After Mr. Latif buat his Q&A session, we had quiz lak. So time tu, Najmaa and Maisarah tak ada. And Hana, Yun, Farah and I dah risau dah. "Mana Mai? Mana Mai??". Najmaa sakit. But I know Mai tu sihat walafiat. So after quiz tu Hana called Mai.

"Mai! Kau kau kat mana?"
"Kat rumah?" Dengan nada yang amat relax.
Semacam je budak ni, relax je tak pergi kelas. Then masuk kelas CTU. Tiba2 Mai masuk and as if in a rush. Dia bagi kitorang lab report Bio last week and said, "I won't be here. See you guys this weekends!". *JAWDROP* Whaaaaatttttt?? She's leaving?? Without telling us first? Since then, four of us kept on wondering, kenapa Mai buat macam tu... Sedihnya. It's too sudden!! Mai!!!!!!!!!! Huhu.:'( And before lecture Bio, she sent a text saying that something2, she'll come back on this weekends. Kirim salam kat semua orang. Dah tak berlima dah kami.:/

No more granola bars, no more pinjam iPod, no more... Haih... Itu cerita siang. Petang last class, Afiff lak yang tak ada dalam class. So malam after Tarawikh, tanya dia, "Bro, mana bro?". Tiba2 dia cakap, "Jaga diri baik2 eh.". Dia ni apahal lak... Janganlah kata he's leaving too!! "Weyh, kau pun nak blah ke? Cakap lah betul2!". Sambil text ni, tengah termenung tengok page FB Mai. Afiff replied, "Tenang je. Apa2 pun kau ingat lah aku as kawan kau. Ok?". Ok. Ternangis lak tiba2. Two people are leaving me sekali gus. What's worse than that? Sumpah dah nangis ni. Jahatnya korang buat aku nangis. Huuuuuuuuuu~~ :'(

Then I said "Janganlah tipu aku!!". Barulah Afiff cakap, "Aku ada lagi la weyh. Sape nak protect korang nanti!". Haihhhh... Memang nak kena belasah la ni buat gua nangis!! Tak macho lerrr...=_= Lepas tu suruh aku call dia lak. Tanya aku pasal orang lain macam lah tak jumpa setahun. Padahal pagi tu time class baru jumpa. Grrrrrrrrr....... Dah lah!! Tak nak kawan. Kawan pun buat diri ini sedih bila terjadinya perpisahan. Lagi2 secara mengejut. I'm not ready for any of these. WAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH!!

So friends!! Don't do this to me!! Don't leave me without giving a proper goodbye!! You know it hurts. Give us some time to spend some precious time with you, take a lot of photos and hear something from you to keep us strong so that we can move on without you. Maiiiiii!!! You're such a meanieeeeeee!! Huuuuuu.... And maybe this weekends I won't be here because I think I'm going back. So wherever you go, good luck! I know you'll do well. Janganlah blur sangat. Hehe. D4 loves you and me too!!:) Thank you for the 3 months of craziness and I'll remember this person as orang pertama D4 yang saya kenali. Tangga kejayaan on 31st May 2011, second day of lecture. I was lost and you were there. Actually I haven't really recognized your face. Still confused but you recognized me and tegur. Hehe. Though 1st day dah jumpa but still tak kenal everyone. And then five of us become besties. I'm sorry I don't have photos of us together. Hana and Yun je ada. So kalau2 kitorang rindu, we'll just look through photos dalam phone diorang. All crazy ones.;)

Thank you for reading...

Assalamualaikum and have a nice day.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment